Re: visual metronome

Tim,

How big does the light need to be? I have two dial metronomes (both by
Seiko) and they both have an LED. Their power switches are 3-way:
Light Only/Off/Light and Click.

There are also a number of software-based solutions (I have no
experience with any of them, although the Google turned up a large
number or results.)

Now, the beauty of this list is that 10 minutes after I send this
message, someone will post a way of triggering a light from the
headphone jack of any metronome that has a headphone jack.

Cheers,

Jon Southwood