Re: visual metronome

Lots of metronomes have a visual indicator (there's a readily
available little blue Korg unit that has both a large light and a
volume control for the click), but there's no guarantee that someone
will be able to follow a visual cue any better than an auditory one
unless they have some prior experience.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/g=home/search/detail/base_pid/210009/