Even Canada Is Not Spared!

That's right folks.  I can't get arrested in the UK so I thought I'd try
for
the Great White-ish North.

I've popped two pieces up on the CBC's Zed site for general listening.

"Summer's Promise v.1" is a long drumming-oriented piece based upon
collaborative efforts with about 40-50 of my friends, in the Tunnels in
Shoemaker Canyon, California between 1992 and 2000.  Over 12 minutes, it's
been gestating a long time, and is part of a series of pieces concerning
the
Tunnels and the people who go there twice a year (though the last time the
time changed was the last 'official' one done by the guy who started it
all,
as he's moving to Humboldt or someplace equally nice).  Working title for
the collection is "Songs For Tunnels" (why should Eno have the monopoly on
the word "for"?), so be assured that there will be more of these.

"Strange Attractor v.1" has been cleaned up and remixed, and is also a
looping piece with drums composed while thinking of a combination of
fractals and interstellar navigation of a sort.  More at the site below.

Both (and soon more) may be listened to at this url:
http://zed.cbc.ca/go?c=searchResults&FILTER_KEY=15354&user=spgoodman

Thanks for the Pomegranites!

Stephen Goodman
* Cartoons about DVDs and Stuff