To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
From: Sunao Inami <webmaster@cavestudio.com>
Subject: LD CD Vol.3 project
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 14:12:35 +0900

Hi Loopers,

I talked with Kim Frint about
Looper's Delight Compilation CD Volume 3.
and I got his permission.

I would like to organize Looper's Delight Compilation CD Volume 3.

basic plan is:
(this is almost same as Vol.2)

1 CD, 15 or 16 artists.
Song length is 4min 30sec maximum per each.
CD pressing is 1000 pieces total.
CD cover is 4pages booklet.
Any music style is OK, but it restricts to LD list subscribers only.

About cost,
Participating artists pay US$125 per each. (Paypal or international
money order)
and 30 CDs is free for participating artists.
(I will send 30 CDs via air mail (parcel post), $125 is includes
shipping cost for world wide)
If artists needs more CDs, I can sell it by $5 per each(not includes
shipping cost).

it will release from my label,electr-ohm,Japan.
I can sell it my online CD shop C.U.E. records, but I can not pay a
royalty to a participant.

I can do mastering and CD cover design and care of CD pressing and
send CDs to artists.

Schedule is:
Release in 2005.
Song deadline is 31st August 2005.Please arrive by then.(Audio or
data CDR, DAT or upload)

Vol.1 released in'95 and Vol.2 released in'98, I think LD subscriber
want to hear new one...

Please let me know any opinion,question etc etc..

  Talk you soon

  Sunao Inami
http://www.cavestudio.com