Re: That Awful Synching Feeling

+1 on Mark's thoughts.  I've finally settled into having my EDP as the
master, and this is because I establish my looping rhythms by setting an
EDP loop.  I avoid the problem Per mentions (1/2 speed, full-speed
affects the clock) because I use 2 EDPs, and I only slave other devices
off of the #1 EDP, which I rarely (almost never?) allow to go into 1/2
speed.  1/2 speed stuff is done on my #2 EDP.

In the end, you'll want to play around with it until you feel in
control.  Ted, I only know a little bit about you're playing (enough to
know that you rock!), but I suspect that you'll want the EDP as master
in your typical looping setup.  Then again, that means that you can't
easily let the Adrenallin start first and call the tempo.

If you want to get uber-flexible, it'll be time for a MIDI router so you
can switch the master/slave units.

Rock on.

Dig