Re: Andre appears again

I didn't say that the compensation had to me money.  I
think Andre put a lot of time and effort into
spreading the EDP word and got little kudos and less
cash.  Call me a capitalist or a Darwinist, but that
kind of thing can only go so long before the person is
forced to, as Andre did, move on.

Mark