Digitech FS-300

Hi there

I'm hoping to get back into using my repeater in a live context as its a
cool tool that i underuse.

I hate all things midi at the mo, they are all too big to walk to a gig
with. so I was considering buying the
Digitech FS-300 pedal, however in endland it is £50 and i jjust cant bring
myself to pay that for what i know is just a few resistors and switches.
could anyone be so kind as to tell me what value the resistors are then i
can make my own. ta.

Phill Wilson (a.k.a. Blackface)

Free Downloads at

www.download.com/therealblackface