RE: Why I'm starting to loath news paper music critics

> From: ArsOcarina@aol.com [mailto:ArsOcarina@aol.com]

He doesn't particularly speak well of himself with the
"abstract wandering" quip either. He is clearly
someone who finds it hard to enjoy art outside of
familiar, popular "art" structures -- like the
verse-chorus-verse of most pop music.

How can you say this?  He states cleary that it's not
a slight, just a description and makes a remark that
many (obviously not him) like this type of thing (us).

I listened to the clips... it's abstract wandering.
If you put bad meaning into that, that's the reader's
issue.  Obviously people like you and I are going to
read that and think, "Oh, I dig abstract wandering in
my music..." and perhaps pick up the disc.  Am I
wrong?

Mark