RE: jamman | bob sellon software

Title: RE: jamman | bob sellon software

>> >I don't suppose you could provide a sysex dump of your fcb1010 setup? :-)

Sure! I can't guarantee you'll be happy with it. I use the java
fcb1010 programming tool available at the fcb1010  yahoo group.
Should I email to you directly?

>have you added the novram to it aswell?

If that is the one that maintains settings memory, yes.<<

thanks again- let me wander over to the yahoo group for the behringer & suss it out for myself. I'm away from my studio at the moment anyway, & I really should learn (again) how to drive the fcb1010. I did nothing but complain about it when I got it- maybe this time I'll understand what they were trying to do... (my first midi controller was a pc1600 back in 1995, so I too am a bit set in my ways).

is the novram useful? what does the jamman forget if you don't have it?
also, are we talking about the same upgrade software?
upon revisiting bob's site, I see that there's an enhanced-but-normal update he does, that expands the midi-remote functionality but leaves the jamman basically the same animal....

then there's the one I got where it's pretty much completely different & needs a new decal & so forth.

actually, this in-between one, + the fcb1010.... I might persuade my guitarist to go for that if the whole rig included my jamman aswell, so's he could drive two from the board.

it was the idea of the multiple pages & the melotron (sic) modes that put him off. that & the front panel changing. this other version looks a bit friendlier.

I tried him on one of our two repeaters, but he didn't much care for it. too much going on. his idea of complexity is a strat with a 5-way switch..... :-)

duncan/r.m.i.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user
of the e-mail address to which it was addressed, and may also
be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may
not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it
in any form whatsoever.If you have received this e-mail in error,
please e-mail the sender by replying to this message.

It is your responsibility to carry out appropriate virus and other
checks to ensure that this message and any attachments do not
affect your systems / data. Any views or opinions expressed in this
e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of MTV Networks Europe unless specifically stated,
nor does this message form any part of any contract unless so stated.

MTV reserves the right to monitor e-mail communications from
external/internal sources for the purposes of ensuring correct
and appropriate use of MTV communication equipment.

MTV Networks Europe