Re: Scales [was RE: Mathematics, Prime Numbers, & Looping with the EDP]

Another take on scales and keys:

"There is really no such thing as "key", just like there is no third
dimension in a drawing, yet it can seem to have a vanishing point or
horizon line.  Same mechanics involved.  Optical vs aural illusion."
--Richard Lloyd