I'm going to be unsubscribing.

I'm just posting this before I unsubscribe to let you fine folks know why.

It isn't that I don't like the LD group or reading the messages. However, there's just too much activity in my mail box. Perhaps the moderator of this mailing list might consider setting up a proper Bulletin Board System? Something that I can visit every couple of days and browse through?

At any rate, I just wanted to say that I'm un subscribing out of necessity and not from lack of interest.

I'll just read the archives and re subscribe if I have anything important enough to contribute.

Carl