Fwd: Repeater MK2 group buy. Alto music. (was: Repeater MK2 group buy?)

oops. sorry.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Zoe Keating <cello@zoekeating.com>
Date: July 8, 2005 4:40:39 PM PDT
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Repeater MK2 group buy. Alto music. (was: Repeater MK2 group buy?)

um...YES!

On Jul 8, 2005, at 3:48 PM, mark sottilaro wrote:

OK, got an email back from Jon over at Alto and
they've got a bunch on order and have offered us a
nice discount. I don't want to start publishing their
price, so email me privatly if ya'll are interested
and I guess I'm the go between unless Jon subscribes
and starts dealing with it himself.

Mark

--- Doug Cox <dougcox@pdq.net> wrote:

I'm with you, Mark. What are the next steps?

mark sottilaro wrote:

Hi! It's THAT TIME AGAIN!

So. Electrix's website mentioned July as a release
date for the Repeater MK2... uh and they've said
little else since then. A few places are showing
them
for sale ($499)... but they don't have them. What
do
you know about that? Well well well...

ANYWAY. I'm up for a preorder or a group buy
thing.
Anyone else? I learned my lesson and I'm not
expecting one any time sooner than a year from now,
but I am excited to get another one of these
amazing
beasts... perhaps an even better one.

Mark