Re: Repeater and EDP

On Jul 10, 2005, at 4:39, Jeff Shirkey wrote:

> Although I got a little bit of info. from the group archives, I'm
> curious to get peoples' thoughts about the relative strengths of
> the Repeater vs. the EDP. Not trying to (re)start a flame war here,
> btw.

Flame war? Must people want to have both because they are such a cute
couple. Complementary in many ways. Each manual is available online,
but in short I would say that the EDP is more of an instrument while
the Repeater is more of a recorder, but a fantastic four track
recorder that transposes and time stretches in real time.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)
www.boysen.se (Swedish)