Re: Changing EDP Parameters via MIDI

Title: Re: Changing EDP Parameters via MIDI
Of course, it was on Loopers Delight, written by Claude Voit, called PLEX_MIDI_COMMANDS_2.xls, up there as PLEX_MIDI_COMMANDS_2.zip, here's the link to the page you download it from:

http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/echoplex/echoplex.html

Jeremy

http://www.masse.org.uk