From: Fabio Anile [mailto:fabio.anile@tiscali.it]
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 5:53 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: My "Pretty Song"...

Don't misunderstand me: I like this kind of music but non diatonic music
or other modern kinds of music are not for all ears.
So I think it's a good "strategy", give, sometimes (and when it needs), to
the audience something "pretty" like this, just to attract attention.
It's a simple strategy, but it's necessary some time to re-call attention
from audience.

Fabio