Re: a solo looping band: pb with feedback!

Thanx Tim,i just installed a Trance Audio on my guitar
but haven´t been too happy with it because i installed
it myself and everybody that uses this systems say
that it requires a certain amount of vodoo;-)so i
guess ill let them do it next time i am in
california.The fact that it has its own dedicated
cable is also a bit of a drag so ill probably end up
putting an aditional magnetic on it with a separate
second output.
I was checking out the amazing guitarist Jon Gomm and
he also mentions the much cheaper belcat
transducers,have u try them?
Luis

www.luis-angulo.com