Re: 10 new pieces posted

Great tip Per! ive been wanting to get more into
mastering as well and expand which ive been doing with
my limited capabilities, do you have any good links or
recomended reading? i sometimes get lost in the
terminology though so if you have a comprehensive
online audio glossary id appreciated as well!
thanx
Luis

www.luis-angulo.com

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs