Re: Chris Squire - the Fish

Actually, I've been looping "The Fish" a lot lately. 2 bars of the EADG harmonics first, then open E triplet next, the harmonics again but this time with a bit of wah, and then going from there. I must say that I have a lot of fun with it. I use my 4001 and get a fairly good approximation (at least to my ear)

Mark, you should try it on Stick and then post it to us on Stickwire.

Clint Allen
 http://www.clintallen.com