Re: RE: jam-man echo mode

>from my guitarist:
>" 'course it f*ing does. how else would my echo always be in time?
>you have to tap in the length of a bar, but it locks onto the inward
>clock."

:-)

Sounds like tap tempo to me,
you don't have to tap in the bar length to Midi-sync.
As long as the feedback isn't too high, the echoes stay in time.

In any case, I tried it with the JamMan, just in case there's
some undocumented feature where the JamMan locks to
incoming Midi clock if the tap tempo from Echo mode is close enough.

andy butler