RE: Digitech Jamman - ready to mod !

Nice idea, Duncan..  There is an LED for the tempo...though it may share double duties.
I suppose an optical sensor, like used in MIDI connections, etc., could read the flash
and output a pulse...  but of course, I starting to go crazy.
It did enter my mind, though, what it could be like to gang to of the Digitech Lexicons together
by simply making one set of foot switches control both units.  Mechanically, this would not
be very difficult at all.  I wonder if the timing would go off that much for "relatively" short loops
....it is digital, after all.  This could allow for stereo looping, saving loop overdub passes, and
give multiple inputs including 2 mic inputs in a very compact, floor package.  Hmmmmm.
Gary....or just call me crazy.