From: Mike Nelson [mailto:mnelson@boomerangmusic.com]
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 11:56 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Famous Acts using Loopmachines?

Brian wrote:
> Correction - Phil Keaggy uses one Jamman (32 sec.) and a Line 6DL4 in
>his solo act.

In the early days of Bomerang (I hadn't even quite my day job yet) I went
to a
Keaggy concert thinking I knew about looping. The venue was a beautiful
church
with great acoustics & a crystal clear JBL PA. He performed solo with his
acoustic guitar and made my jaw drop. I left feeling like my eyes had been
opened. Not only did he loop easily and seemlessly, he sang like a bird
and
played finger style guitar with the best of them.

--

"Some products make you sound better;
  the Boomerang Plus Phrase Sampler makes you play better."

--

Mike Nelson

Shipping address for repairs & upgrades:
3704 Oakwood
Grapevine, TX  76051

Boomerang Musical Products
PO Box 541595
Dallas, TX  75354-1595

800-530-4699 * 817-251-8737, Outside USA * 817-251-8509, Fax

http://www.boomerangmusic.com