Re: Slightly OT: headphone monitoring for home recordings

Techbargains listed a great deal on the Sennheiser HD280: Sennheiser
HD280 Headphones $57.94 - July 27, 2005
eCOST has sennheiser Dynamic HD280 Professional Closed Circumaural
Headphones on sale for $57.94, $1.99 shipping, $5.50 handling. Tax in
CA, IL, TN

I have a pair (I spent $100) and I think they are great. Headphone.com
loves them too.

--
Art Simon
simart@null.net