Re: Slightly OT: headphone monitoring for home recordings

> So, any recommendations on a decent (maybe around $100
> or so) set of studio type headphones?

Grado headphones. Amazingly real, plenty of air. Under $100. I also have a
set of Sennheiser PX200s I like - portable, light, great bass response,
about $45.
Also, make a mix, then play it on two or three different systems: car
stereo, home stereo, boombox, computer speakers. When it sounds good on all
systems, you're there.

Douglas Baldwin, coyote-at-large
coyotelk@optonline.net

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic
hallway where pimps and thieves run free and good men die like dogs.
There's
also a negative side."
--- Hunter S. Thompson