Re: Digital Performer / Logic (was: Re: Drum-machine song construction tips?

Two tidbits about Logic:

A friend of mine, who was a Logic user, once told me "Logic isn't".

I just read that Peter Gabriel favors it over ProTools because years
ago Logic would let you set the display color for audio selections to
indicate verse/chorus/bridge and ProTools wouldn't.  It's funny how
small features can become very important in specific work
environments.