the VELCRO king: was Velcro

I just had to chime in after reading the Velcro thread:

I am referred to by all who fear me or lust after me as 'The VELCRO KING".

Next to my bed I have an impressive wall of things velcroed to
it.............   the WALL O' VELCRO
I've made percussion instruments with velcro,  pedal boards,  customized
clothing with it and generally,
just love looking at it and feeling it.

I even have a small portrait of Stanley Mason,  the inventor of
Velcro.......................you got it...............velcroed to
my wall o' Velcro.

It's pathetic that my self esteem can actually rise by claiming to the
Velcro King, but what are you gonna do?

LMAO,

Rick