Re: Listen to Afterglow and Galactic Travels

daniel stevenson wrote:

> hello,are the formats of afterglow/galactic travels like that of
> echoes ... ?
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=34442/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>

No.  John has a MUCH better voice than I do.  I limit the scope of my
programs where John strays into New Age.  Galactic Travels is
spacemusic.  Afterglow is 30 minutes New Age followed by 60 minutes
progressive rock.  The AM/FM Show is both of the others rolled into
one!  Do listen in and tell me what you think.

Cheers,

Bill - http://soundscapes.us/bill
==========================================================================================================
Host of Afterglow every Thursday at 8:00 am EDT (GMT-4) on WMUH
Allentown 91.7 FM.
Phase 1: Mixed bag of acoustic, electric, pop, New Age, or whatever
strikes my fancy.
Phase 2: Progressive rock from past masters to contemporary releases.
Web Site - http://soundscapes.us/afterglow
==========================================================================================================
Host of the AM/FM Show every other Saturday at 6:00 am EDT (GMT-4) on
WMUH Allentown 91.7 FM.
Phase 1: Electronic, ambient, and space music to bring you back from
"Beyond the Barriers."
Phase 2: Mixed bag of acoustic, electric, pop, New Age, or whatever
strikes my fancy.
Phase 3: Progressive rock from past masters to contemporary releases.
Web Site - http://soundscapes.us/amfm
==========================================================================================================
Host of Galactic Travels, an electronic, ambient,  and space music show,
Thursdays at 11:04 pm EDT (GMT-4)
on WDIY 88.1 FM in Allentown and Bethlehem and 93.9 FM in Easton and
Phillipsburg,  93.7 FM in Trexlertown
and Fogelsville, and on 92.9 FM on Service Electric Cable.
Galactic Travels web site - http://wdiy.org/programs/gt
RSS News Feed: http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/rss/enews.xml
Podcasts: http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/rss/gt.xml
Listen on-line to WDIY at http://wdiy.org and click LISTEN or go
directly to:
http://rm1.refugemedia.com/ramgen/encoder/wdiy.rm
Listen on-line to WMUH at http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh and click the
REAL AUDIO link or go directly to:
rtsp://helix.muhlenberg.edu:554/broadcast/live.rm