EDP Controller Chart v1 in File Library

Following up on my promise to put something structural in
Excel, I just uploaded my first attempt at a spreadsheet
which I hope will serve as a more visual document detailing
how to use the EDP controls.

This is a work in progress, please add content as you see
fit (the only content in there right now is from  my
original post!). The default parameters are on the first
worksheet, with space for common setups on additional
worksheets. Any worksheet labeled "master" is locked, email
any questions to me off-list. I guess we can upload
different versions to the file library, or you could email
updates to me and I'll re-upload them to the library.  I'm
sure we'll run in to plenty of versioning issues down the
line, but I didn't want to let that get in the way at this
stage. Thanks for your contributions!

Sam Rogers
One Mouth Band
www.OneMouthBand.com

P.S. Thanks to Bernard Wagner and Jeff Laursen for the
encouragement. Sorry not to incorporate any of your ideas
yet Jeff, your post was just over my head. See if any of
your thoughts can fit into this spreadsheet.