klobuchar's folly

mr. walker (the nice one) said something to the effect that zurich may not
be
ready for klobuchar.....well.....i have never sampled the screams of a
mushroom being cut as some of us have on this list and you know who you
are!.....:).....i wrote a nice long post on my zurich setup and hit some
button and sent it into oblivion so it never went out.....perhaps it is
meant
to be my dirty little secret.....my Q2 will not make this trip so would
anyone
be willing to lend me some verb for the overall "sweetness" of my
folkrockjazzpunkambient sound?.....i'm getting excited, old and new
friends.....wheeeeeeee!.....mic
p.s. stano, you will be missed!

http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepmeci