OT: MP3 Sites with Non-mainstream Artists

Hi,all:

I haven't been motivated to obtain an iPod or similar. But, I've been thinking recently about how nice it would be to have all my Harold Budd, John Abercrombie, Zbgniew  Preisner (as a couple examples) albums on one device.

The question is: are there sites that have this kind of music for purchase? I know I can load this stuff to my PC but time is one thing I don't have a lot of (ou-I hate to say that-sounds like I'm dyin').

Regards, Prof. Wind