Re: Re: bose pa speaker thingie

<<But how do they actually sound?>>

mark.....i'm so use to the ultra flat sound of my srm's that listening to
other speakers i often hear a lot of "color".....i should have played thru
these rather than listen to a cd, they had a system set up in another part
of
the store for this but i was a bit rushed, maybe next time.....my
suggestion
is to give them a listen.....it's almost the same as the i-pod=low
fidelity
discussion, i'm at a point in my life where i become less concerned about
hi-
fidelity (by the time the sound makes it thru the whine and buzz going on
in
my ears i'm just happy to not have to say "what did you say?").....i know
my
i-pod does not sound as good as a cd nor record but like you i'm in the
garden
listning to bo diddly, the beatles, ric walker, ted killian and astrud
gilberto.....WTF!.....i never had a walkman or anything of this ilk and i
am
blown away by this tech.....per, are you saying that there could be a
better
way to input music into an i-pod or are you talking about a whole other
system?.....i was thinking back to my very first record player around
1954, a
little plastic thing, my have times changed, i am more amazed every
day.....mic

http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepmeci