Roland VG_8ex editor

I'm finally getting my midi act together and was surpised to find I
can't seem to find a VG-ex editor available. I know there is VEditor V
0.51 out but this is for the VG88. Will it work ok with the VG8-ex? I
have a PC with Windows XP home edition on it and don't have any other
editing software. I'm not looking for a librarian but rather a full editor
which displays parameters, etc.

Perhaps someone has archived an earlier version of the editor before
the 88 came out?

Any help greatly appreciated!

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.