Re: AW: minimized loop setup

--- Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill
<rs@moinlabs.de> wrote:

> So one possible setup would be guitar->GT-8 (with
> Jamman in the effects
> loop)->MicroMod->KP2->DD20/DL4. Or I could go with a
> super-cheap amp
> modeler (read: Behringer XVAMP) and invest the money
> I saved in
> comparison to the GT-8 into a nice wah and lots of
> stompboxes...thoughts?

The $99 Zoom G2 pedal has amp emulations as well as
effects. It seems to have some interesting delay
capabilities as well. I would buy one if I didn't
already have a GT-8. I love my GT-8. It is just about
the best bang-for-buck purchase I've ever made. For
what you would spend for a wah & a few fx pedals you
could get a GT-8 & have a lot more fun.

Yahoo! Mail for Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail