EDP Footpedal Debouncer?

Hi All.
I have been frustrated with my EDP's tendency to bounce when I try to hit
the
pedal only once with my foot. I decided to try a slight mod to see if it
would
help...I soldered a 0.1 uF capacitor across the output pins of the pedal
to make
a very crude lowpass filter, hopefully reducing bounce. I just played with
it
for about 20 minutes and the bouncing seems to have gone away, although
more
testing will be needed to know for sure.

Has anyone done a mod like this before? I looked in the archives and
couldn't
find any reference to it.

Mark Smart
http://www.marksmart.net/