WBP Recordings Uploaded: Two Improvisational Looping Web-Based Performances (August 17)

Title: WBP Recordings Uploaded: Two Improvisational Looping Web-Based Performances (August 17)

For those of you who weren't able to make one of my two web-based performances on August 17, I recorded both sessions and uploaded them for your listening pleasure. I used the following gear setup for these performances: http://www.boisemusicians.com/gear.htm

Session 1

Inception - http://box.net/public/khartung/files/518182.html (sitar, dumbek, acoustic guitar) - * Thank you Vinnie for lending me your dumbeks and allowing me to pretend that I'm a percussionist! :)

The Human Static - http://box.net/public/khartung/files/518279.html (acoustic guitar, voice effects, dumbek *)
Deridee-Deridah - http://box.net/public/khartung/files/518179.html (acoustic guitar)

Session 2

The Ghost of Gigantor vs. the Savage - http://box.net/public/khartung/files/518180.html (acoustic guitar, vocal effects, dumbek *)

Mørk og Iser - http://box.net/public/khartung/files/518183.html (acoustic guitar)
Groovy Space Faring Machine - http://box.net/public/khartung/files/518181.html (acoustic guitar)
Nebula - http://box.net/public/khartung/files/518278.html (acoustic guitar)

Note: Somewhere in these sound clips there is a VST software glitch, but I wasn’t able to find it to edit it out…it sounds like a fluttering electronic disturbance. If you are able to find it, please let me know which song and time. Thanks.

These performances were an interesting experience.  Performing alone in my basement home studio, yet having others listening to me virtually and providing feedback via instant messenger created an interesting dynamic and feeling that I haven't experienced before. I am very pleased with these performances and look forward to doing more.

Kris

Krispen Hartung
Improvisational / Avant-Garde Looping Guitarist
http://www.krispenhartung.com
info@krispenhartung.com / 208-724-5603
Subscribe to email list: krispenhartung-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Performance Calendar: