Re: AW: AW: minimized loop setup (VF-1 footpedal)

It is possible to use a footpedal plugged directly into the back of a VF-1
instead of a MIDI CC. It is a nuisance to have to reassign your controllers
the patches you are going use to foot controller rather than MIDI. Where
possible I have both control sources programmed in. (can't do this if you
have three or four parameters patched to the same CC)

You can make selecting patches quicker by assigning all the patches you
will
use in a performance to a user category so scrolling is easier.

Jeremy