Digitech Jamman - 3 Second Minimum Loop

Here is an interesting point about the new Digitech Jamman. Is it just me,
or is this an issue?

This is a correspondence with a Digitech tech.

> I want to record a short (like one beat) loop. If I have not set a
> tempo and I try to record a short loop, when I hit "play record" after
> recording a loop, it sets up a two bar measure (it adds space to the end)
even
> though there is no preset tempo. I've tried this in new blank presets
> and it still loops two bars.
>If I record loop that are longer then a bar it seems to loop fine without
>a tempo fine (when I hit "play/record" it loops immediately.
>Is there a setting I'm missing?
> All I want to do is record a short blip with no tempo.

The Jamman has a 3 second minimum loop time to be seamless.

>That's a major issue/limitation. Why is this not listed anywhere in it
specs or manual. Will this ever be fixed in firmware updates?

They are adding an addendum explaining this. It should get posted on our
website as well soon.