Re: flexible looper in small package

> Well, I think part of the issue is that you're not
> taking account interface size.  Sure they might be
> able to make a DL4 a bit smaller, but would it be
> useable at that point?  (think of someone on stage
> wearing doc martians) Constructed well?

Haven't posted in a while, but while reading this thread I suddenly got
the
idea for a way to fit four stompbox switches on a very small width pedal.
Anyone know if there's any pedals out there that  can do this successfully?

Imagine a pedal which has a raised portion in the middle of it with two
stomp switches mounted on it about 2" apart side to side.  Then on the
lower
portions to either side of this raised middle are two more stomp switches.
If the raised portion was higher than the height of a stomp switch on the
lowered sides, you could probably get to the top two switches without any
danger of hitting the side ones.  (you'd have to use the side of your shoe
so as to not hit the other raised switch).   Likewise you should be able
hit the lowered ones on either side without any danger of getting the
raised
ones by mistake...

Whadayatink? can we make an alien modded DL4 fit in a tiny box like this?

Jon