Re: Echoplex Footpedal not responding

I use the native EDP controller, on a pedalboard, live onstage with a
band.  Never had an issue.  I have even modified my native EDP
controller to swtch between my 2 EDPs.  Still no issues.

The FCB1010 is 27 inches wide.  The EDP controller is approximately 18
inches (don't have one in front of me).

I agree - design and adapt to what you need.  But operate on the facts.

Doug