RE: EDP LOOP4 question: Accessing individual loops directly

Hi Per

I think it does. I wanted to reply to your question. I'm a (lucky) PMC-10
owner with LD list member Sean Echevarria's splendid Raymond editor
(http://www.creepingfog.com/sean/pmc/raymond.htm) and looked up my patches
that allow accessing all 16 loops randomly and indeed the first is MIDI
note
84 (hex 54), the last 99 (hex 63)

But if you check page 7-5 of the edp manual
(http://www.gibson.com/Files/Downloads/PDFs/Gibson/EchoplexPlusManual12.pdf)
it says:
When multiple loops have been set up with the MoreLoops parameter,
you can trigger them directly with MIDI Note messages. The LoopTrig
parameter defines the base Note for Loop 1. The consecutive Loops
occupy the notes above that, so Loop 2 is LoopTrig+1, Loop 3 is
LoopTrig+2, etc.

(oops, just saw Andy's post...)

Bernhard