Re: EDP Footpedal vs. FCB1010 ? ?

On the other hand, it's hard for me to imagine the "ordinary joe"
programming the
FCB1010!

Kim's explanation of the design of the Echoplex footboard was
fascinating, and I think the team succeeded in it's goals. But all in
all, I'm a lot happier with the FCB1010 for it's flexibility and
expression pedals. Then again, I haven't had a gig in a few years. . .

--
Art Simon
simart@null.net