Re: live streaming now from Kobe,Japan

On Sep 24, 2005, at 12:05, Sunao Inami wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are live streaming our gig from Kobe Japan now.
>
> http://www.cavestudio.org/cue/live_from_far_east/broadcast/
>
> Mr.Natural (from USA)
> I'm Sore (from UK / ex PaleSaints)
> Kazuya Ishigami (JP)
> Sunao Inami (JP)
>
>  thanks
>
>  Sunao Inami
> http://www.cavestudio.com

Thanks for the hint - we can watch it right now from Sweden! Seems as
a soundcheck or intermission is happening right now. An empty stage
with lots of gear and people talking in Japanese and US English. As a
funny matter of fact we'll soon be leaving the computers for a couple
of hours to watch a Japanese ten man Kendo team bust the shit out of
ten Swedish kendo fighters. Or the other way around... Hope we'll get
back to catch some music being played :-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)
www.boysen.se (Swedish)