Re: Noisy/hissy EDP (revisited) LOOP IV

I have traded emails with Gibson customer service.  Their suggestions were
1) trade cables or 2) reinitialize the unit.  Other than that, they
said, the unit requires service.

Well, I'd like to avoid spending even more money on this already expensive
unit.  And it certainly seems as though this is not an isolated
issue, and that it is likely to have popped up before and been addressed.
I'll keep searchin a bit more.

Joe Rut

Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number.  -Lycos Yellow
Pages