Re: loop devices and amps for busking - - lurker surfacing - -1st post

hi guys, i'm not as knowledgable on the gear
front as many on this list (guess that why i just
lurk) but ive done a few mad scientist rigs while
busking. ive not used my boomerang on the street
yet but i could with my rig. i run other efx & my
GK amp with a deepcycle battery in a case topped
with inverter all straped to a two wheel luggage
carrier. ive been able to run 4 hrs on a charge.
just 2cents from a lurker...kyle
PS   i cought Kris Hartungs web cast last
nite...vary cool Kris :-)      k

Kyle Dean PattenP.O. Box 22Johnston, IA  50131
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/kdpatten