Re: Looping in Stereo

     Kris,

     I actually do it the way you describe.  I wrote it up the other way
because it was a way I
did it in the past and I thought it would be easier to understand.  I
guess not!

     These days I have Buss 1&2 going to the Electrix Mo-FX then through
the Filter Factory, and
Buss 3&4 going to the Repeater.  Both of these come back into two input
channels each, so I have
to remember not to send them back into their own inputs... unless I'm
looking for that of course.
So even though I have the instant capability to loop things in stereo, I
find that I don't miss it
when I loop in mono.  For everything else, stereo is extremely important
to me.  And no, I don't
currently play out with this system.  This is for studio work only.

     Stephen

http://mail.yahoo.com