From: max valentino [mailto:ekstasis1@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 7:13 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: OT: FS Boss VF1

Sorry to use up the bandwidth, especially since this post has very little
looper-specific details.  But....

I recently picked up a "new" Boss VF1 processor.  Very nice, and yes, very
cool, but not really what I need.  Many of you fellow loopsters, and
loop-mangling maniacs, have expressed interests and given high marks for
this unit on other threads.

I have this for sale. $200 (plus shipping...unless you wanted to pick it up
at the Y2K5 Fest this weekend in Santa Cruz...I will be there.)  Includes
power supply and manual (of course).  Barely used at all....I might get
around to using it at some point, but now could use the funds to finance an
EDP.....

E-mail me off list if you are interested....

Thanks

Max