Re: 1st Y2k5 pictures and DAY ONE AND DAY TWO's concerts

The daxaphone is *bizarre* sounding instrument.  To hear more, check
out Hans Reichel's catalog, or there's one track of it on that
"Whirlyphones..." CD that came with the book.  He's also got pictures
of his beautiful and bizarre many daxes on his website.  Great stuff!

TravisH