Re: Digitech space Station F.S.

Hey, taking this OT even more in that direction, does
anyone have any additional info on the mod we've
discussed wherein several chips (eproms was it?) from
the XP series can be installed in one pedal housing?
(Or reprogramming, or whatever it was...) I have an
XP100 and an XP300, but only use a few patches from
each; it'd be great to get them to share a
footprint...

-t-

http://mail.yahoo.com