Re: Y2K5 ends

   Wow, what a show!  I listened to most of Saturdays show and recorded some of it too.  Rick you did a great job with all that you had going on, my congradulations, and thanks to Krispen for the webcast which allowed me to listen to what I missed.  Sunday night was great too but web traffic kept me buffering on and off until 10:00ish EST.  It was great to finally hear some of you play after years of reading emails.  What a great online community we share.  I am totally inspired by the weekends listening activities and with any luck may be invited and able to make next year.  So many talented people on this list, each with a different expressive musical voice singing like a bird in the night.  It really made my weekend to finally get the chance to listen, thanks again Krispen.  We like to dream in WV and with all that fall beautiful scenery and the wonderful sounds coming from my laptop I was inspired to play along with some of the sets, what fun!  Feeling the love from Santa Cruz!

Peace,

Weg