Re: why do we play live? (mini Adrian Belew review too!)

After they bump into you the first time, use a well placed leg to send
them on their asses.  Do it again if they come by again.  And again.

Even the most stoned moron will figure it out.

Dig

PS - maybe this ethic comes from my punk rock roots, where the pit was
the pit, but if you went too far astray, you got what you deserved.