From: loop.pool [mailto:looppool@cruzio.com]
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 3:07 AM
To: LOOPERS DELIGHT (posting)
Subject: Y2K5 ends

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

that's all I can say, except that the annual loopers luncheon
will be at the Walnut Street Cafe today (monday) at 1:00 p.m.
(that's at Walnut Street one street over from the venue).

then if you are still around,  we'll go invade Goth night for the
Loopers afterparty (Blue Lagoon - 10:30 p.m.)

I'm going to sleep for a long time now.

r.